Welcome to the Homes.com Mortgage Connection Center Guide. Are you unsure of whether to buy or rent? Do you want to refinance your home? Are you curious to find out what you can afford? Look no further, you’ve come to the right place. If you are looking for some advice or needing some assistance, Homes.com is happy to guide and assist you with all of your home needs.
Where is it?
What Is It?
The Mortgage Connection is used by renters, buyers, sellers, home owners, agents, and realtors. Our services allow you to find out estimated home costs instantly, request for quotes on purchasing or refinancing a home, and ask questions to experts in the industry.
What are the Benefits?
Mortgage Connection features:
- Free Mortgage Calculators: Monthly Mortgage, Buy vs. Rent, How Much Can I Afford, & Refinancing Calculators.
- Free Quotes for Purchasing and Refinancing a Home: No Obligation & No Hidden Costs.
- Community of professionals: Ask a Question.
#1 Free Mortgage Calculators: offers Instant Answers to your Questions. Simply enter in your information and let Homes.com do the math for you!
- What Will My Monthly Payments Be? Find out your estimated monthly payments.
- Should I Rent or Buy? Calculate whether you fit as a buyer or renter.
- How Much Can I Afford? Find out the house and loan value that you can afford based on factors like your interest rate, down payment, and annual income.
- What will my new monthly payment be after I refinance? Calculate savings and costs to find out what your true savings will be.
#2 Free Quotes for Purchasing or Refinancing a Home
Enter in your Loan, Property, and Contact Information in 3 easy steps to find out for free, the best rates possible for your loan. There is no obligation and no hidden costs – it’s just that simple. You also receive advice from expert mortgage lenders and recommended a qualified lender in your area.
- Pre-Qualify for a Mortgage
- Request a Mortgage Refinance
#3 Our Community of Professionals: are more than happy to answer additional home questions.
You can ask a question by clicking on “See More Mortgage Q&A”, where our community members are actively engaging and participating to make sure you get the best advice. In fact, solutions are rated to highlight and feature the top contributors.
Get your mortgage questions answered today!
We hope that you find our Mortgage Connection Center helpful.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please visit the Mortgage Connection: http://www.homes.com/Mortgages/