Homes.com has undergone a face lift! Several updates of redesign and re-organization have been implemented to the listing pages to enhance your Homes.com experience.
What Changed on Homes.com?
- Previous & Next Listing Scroll: Now you can browse through each listing without being forced to go back to search results. Just click on the orange arrows at the top of your page for easy navigation through previous and next listings.
- Ask Feature: Clicking on “Ask” will bring up an easy 3-step form (Name, E-mail, & Phone number). An agent will be able to contact you to assist with filling in the missing data. No obligation!
- Larger Photos & Map View: You don’t need to pull out your magnifying glass – Homes.com has provided larger photos and map views for you to browse without sitting 1” from the screen.
- Photo Slider: Skip to the photo of the kitchen or bedroom without having to go through each photo for faster viewing.
- Easy Access to Agent Contact Information: Located right within the listing information, you’ll be able to find details about who is offering the home and their contact information.
We hope that you enjoy our new updates and changes. These are only a few of our changes, so please be sure to check back regularly on Homes.com to access and try out our new features and updates.
Special thanks to Danny Scott, Ashley Hill, Jon Olszyk, Nick Valese, and Stevan Cirkovic of the Homes.com team for helping us with this project!