Creating a holiday themed mantel is an excellent way to bring holiday cheer into your home. If you’ve been using the same decor and are ready for a new look or this is your first time decorating a mantel, then this blog post is for you! We’ve gathered twenty unique and gorgeous holiday mantel ideas you can easily implement in your home.
1. Beautiful natural & casual mantle by Twenty Three Oh One
2. Gorgeous neutral mantel by Fun to Funky.
3. Neutral with just a touch of blue mantel by Sophia’s.
4. Neutral and blue mantel by Love of Family & Home.
5. Silver and white mantel by Amanda Carol at Home.
6. O Holy Night mantel by Bungalow.
7. Homespun Christmas mantel by The Little Brown House.
8. Fresh greens mantel by The Butlers.
9. Painted pallet Christmas mantel by House of Belonging.
10. Decorating a Christmas mantel around your TV by Sand & Sisal.
11. Vintage Christmas mantel by My Blessed Life.
12. Red, white, and mint green mantel by Bennett and Company.
13. Red and green mantel by Decor Chick.
14. Silhouette mantel by The Yellow Cape Cod.
15. Pallet deer mantel by The Thriftress.
16. Pallet Wood Mantel by Finding Home.
17. Wintery Mantel by Centsational Girl.
18. Turquoise and lime mantel by June & Bear.
19. White Christmas mantel by Craftberry Bush.
20. Simple Christmas mantel by Perfectly Imperfect.
Has one of these photos inspired your holiday decor? If so, we’d love for you to comment with a link to your holiday mantel. If you’re new to mantel decor, you may find our post on how to create vignettes in decorating as a great place to get started.Decorating, Holidays