20 Holiday Mantel Decorating Ideas
Creating a holiday themed mantel is an excellent way to bring holiday cheer into your home. If you’ve been using the same decor and are ready for a new look or this is your first time decorating a mantel, then this blog post is for you! We’ve gathered twenty unique and gorgeous holiday mantel decorating ideas you can easily implement in your home.
1. Beautiful natural & casual mantle by Twenty Three Oh One
2. Gorgeous neutral mantel by Fun to Funky.
3. Neutral with just a touch of blue mantel by Sophia’s
4. Neutral and blue mantel by Love of Family & Home
5. Silver and white mantel by Amanda Carol at Home
6. O Holy Night mantel by Bungalow
7. Homespun Christmas mantel by The Little Brown House
8. Fresh greens mantel by The Butlers
9. Painted pallet Christmas mantel by House of Belonging
10. Decorating a Christmas mantel around your TV by Sand & Sisal
11. Vintage Christmas mantel by My Blessed Life
12. Red, white, and mint green mantel by Bennett and Company
13. Red and green mantel by Decor Chick
14. Silhouette mantel by The Yellow Cape Cod
15. Pallet deer mantel by The Thriftress.
16. Pallet Wood Mantel by Finding Home
17. Wintery Mantel by Centsational Girl
18. Turquoise and lime mantel by June & Bear
19. White Christmas mantel by Craftberry Bush
20. Simple Christmas mantel by Perfectly Imperfect
Has one of these photos inspired your holiday decor? If so, we’d love for you to comment with a link to your holiday mantel. If you’re new to mantel decor, you may find our post on how to create vignettes in decorating as a great place to get started.