When I think of summer, my mind always jumps to the beach with the vibrant ocean blues and carefree days. Summer entertaining is simply the best. Keep entertaining carefree with these simple tips for an aqua and coral beach tablescape. This party table is perfect for summer birthdays, showers, cookouts, or just a fun family dinner.
I chose aqua and coral because they remind me of the ocean and sunsets. They’re gender-neutral for all summer occasions and fun for the kids, too.
6 TOP TIPS FOR SUMMER TABLESCAPES
- Add a Summer Touch – Whether it’s the beach, pool, or grilling out, add a summer element. I chose the beach, so I incorporated seashells as cupcake toppers and a seashell fabric for napkins!
- Color Coordinate – To make my aqua and coral really pop, I kept my table to those two colors. I made my own cupcake stand by gluing together a plate and candle holder. A quick spray paint with a coral color and ta-da!
- Easy Place Cards – To make matching place cards, I simply used a seashell silhouette, added names, printed, and tied onto the glasses! Place cards help make guests feel truly special!
- White Plates – No matter what your color scheme or theme, white plates are always a go-to for any tablescape! Investing in a set of white salad plates is perfect for topping on larger colored dinner plates.
- Keep It Fun – Summer isn’t supposed to be fussy, so add a little pizzazz to your summer tablescape by including a party element like cute party horns! You could also use party blowers, confetti, or party hats! They’ll keep guests at ease and add a fun party favor!
- Game for the Kids – Hosting kids this summer? Include a seashell at their place setting along with markers and craft supplies for a fun “decorated seashell” activity!
Put your own twist on these summer entertaining ideas! Pick your own colors, add in a favorite cocktail, or choose your own favorite dessert. You’ll be on your way to a gorgeous tablescape that your guests will adore! For more entertaining tips and ideas, visit the entertaining section of the Homes.com Idea Gallery.